Serving Seniors with Excellence, Love and Dignity
Radiant Care is a faith-based, charitable not-for-profit organization offering a full continuum of seniors housing and care at two sites in the Niagara Region.Learn More
How is Radiant Care Different?
You will sense the difference when you walk through the door at either of our homes. Radiant Care provides a friendly and warm environment, with caring staff who are choosing daily to live out our core values. We are committed to serving seniors with Excellence, Love and Dignity.
Serving Seniors with Excellence, Love and Dignity.
Radiant Care is a faith-based, charitable not-for-profit organization offering a full continuum of seniors housing and care at two sites in the Niagara Region.
News & Events
Our Visitation Plan outlines visitation guidelines in all areas of the home during the COVID-19 pandemic
Construction is officially underway!
A wonderful community initiative.
Everyone looks forward to this delicious traditional summer treat each year!
Courtesy of the Radiant Care Foundation, residents, tenants, and staff at both Pleasant Manor and Tabor Manor once again enjoyed delicious ice-cream treats from the Marble Slab Creamery!
Our Pleasant Manor residents and tenants recently enjoyed a live blues concert!
Everyone looks forward to this traditional summer treat each year!
Today at Tabor Manor
- 3rd Afternoon: Christmas Craft
- Wellness Word Game in the Fireside Lounge 9:30am
- 1st Hymn Worship with Stephen 9:30am
- 2nd 3rd 4th Exercise 9:30am
- 4th Window Painting 9:40am
- 1st Winter Wheel of Fortune 10:00am
- 2nd Christmas Alphabet Game 10:00am
- 3rd Dominos 10:00am
- Tenants Wellness Drum Fit in the Chapel 11:00am
- 2nd Board Games 1:30pm
- Wellness Fit Minds in the Café 2:30pm
- 1st Christmas Cards 2:30pm
- 2nd Christmas Carols with Stephen 2:30pm
- 2nd Finish The Line 3:00pm
- 4th Hymn Worship with Stephen 3:00pm