If you’re looking for a meaningful work environment that is warm and caring, and where staff are appreciated – join our team! We have full-time, part-time, and casual employment opportunities; student placements in many disciplines; and many volunteer opportunities.
Radiant Care is a private, not-for-profit organization committed to serving seniors with excellence, love and dignity. We are committed to providing top quality accommodation and care to senior citizens. We have two locations in the Niagara Region: Radiant Care Pleasant Manor in Virgil and Radiant Care Tabor Manor in St. Catharines.
Our Board of Directors and staff are committed to providing care in a Christian setting, incorporating the best possible methods, programming, equipment and materials within the limits of available financial resources and government legislation. In addition to meeting social, physical and health needs, Radiant Care has a strong mandate to meet spiritual needs. This is accomplished through our spiritual enrichment programs.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available for full-time and part-time employees
- Employer RRSP contribution
- Training in Montessori Methods for Dementia Care (Staging environments and engaging residents in meaningful and purposeful activity to enhance quality of life)
- Access to our Fitness & Wellness Centre (located at Tabor Manor)
- Excellent work environment
- A progressive leadership model at all levels.
Please view and apply to any of our open vacancies listed here:
If the job you are seeking is not currently posted, please feel free to submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Mission: To provide with excellence, love, and dignity a full continuum of housing and services to senior citizens. We serve seniors who wish to live in a community of Christian faith.
We thank you for your interest in Radiant Care. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.