Radiant Care’s growing relationship with Niagara College is improving the lives of employees, residents, tenants, and seniors in our community, with new initiatives on the horizon.
ReachOut is a quarterly newsletter that shares stories and highlights from Radiant Care. There are also staff connections, messages from our Chaplains, and other important information.
Download our ReachOut Newsletter for October – December 2018.
Canada’s Minister of Seniors, the Honourable Filomena Tassi, visited Radiant Care to get input from seniors.
Download our ReachOut Newsletter for July – September 2018.
Download our ReachOut Newsletter Special Edition.
Radiant Care Pleasant Manor received a visit from the Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, announcing an investment of $35 million into seniors care in the Niagara community.
Celebrating a win-win partnership between 50 Brock University Recreation and Leisure students and 100 Radiant Care residents and families.
Download our ReachOut Newsletter from Jan-Mar 2018.
Today at Tabor Manor
- 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Tenants Wellness Chapel Service in the Great Room, Nancy Boese 10:00am
- 1st Exercise with Physio 11:00am
- Tenants Wellness Exercise 1:00pm
- 3rd Short Stories 1:00pm
- Tenants Wellness Coffee Hour in the Olive Branch Cafe 2:30pm
- 1st Hands On 3:30pm
- 4th Sing Along with Kathie 3:30pm
- 2nd Finish the Line 3:30pm
- 2nd Walks and Talks 6:00pm
- 4th Pet Therapy Visits with Syd 6:30pm