Radiant Care and our Board of Directors have unveiled our 2019 – 2022 Strategic Plan! View it here, along with the rest of our quarterly ReachOut newsletter.
Radiant Care’s growing relationship with Niagara College is improving the lives of employees, residents, tenants, and seniors in our community, with new initiatives on the horizon.
ReachOut is a quarterly newsletter that shares stories and highlights from Radiant Care. There are also staff connections, messages from our Chaplains, and other important information.
Download our ReachOut Newsletter for October – December 2018.
Canada’s Minister of Seniors, the Honourable Filomena Tassi, visited Radiant Care to get input from seniors.
Download our ReachOut Newsletter for July – September 2018.
Download our ReachOut Newsletter Special Edition.
Radiant Care Pleasant Manor received a visit from the Minister of Health and Long-Term Care, announcing an investment of $35 million into seniors care in the Niagara community.
Celebrating a win-win partnership between 50 Brock University Recreation and Leisure students and 100 Radiant Care residents and families.
Download our ReachOut Newsletter from Jan-Mar 2018.
Today at Tabor Manor
- 2nd 4th Exercise 9:30am
- 1st 3rd Physio Exercise 9:30am
- LTC Fit Minds 10:30am
- 3rd Musical Bingo 10:30am
- Tenants Fall Prevention Exercise 10:15am
- Tenants Fall Prevention Exercise 10:45am
- Tenants Computer Questions 1:00pm
- Wellness Food For Thought 3:00pm
- 4th Word Games 3:00pm
- 1st Washer Toss 3:30pm
- 3rd Balloon Tennis 3:30pm
- 2nd Tell a Joke 3:30pm
- 4th Outdoor Strolls 6:30pm
Today at Pleasant Manor
- Tenants Exercise 9:30am
- Tenants Dog Therapy 10:00am
- Tenants Mobile Senior Shop 10:00am
- LTC Dog Therapy 10:00am
- LTC Java Music Club 11:15am
- LTC One-to-Ones 11:00am
- Tenants Knitting Club 1:00pm
- Tenants Men's Club 2:00pm
- LTC Laundry Folding 2:00pm
- LTC Paint Party 3:00pm
- LTC Movie Night 6:15pm
- Tenants Shake a Loose Memory 6:15pm