Resuming Visits During COVID-19
Ensuring the safety of everyone is Radiant Care’s highest priority as Radiant Care welcomes visitors back to our Pleasant Manor and Tabor Manor sites.
Outdoor visiting areas at Pleasant Manor and Tabor Manor have been created and designated for residents and tenants and their loved ones to meet.
Visits will be in 30-minute increments, 5 days-per-week and will begin Monday, June 22.
Details of the new visitation policy:
- All visits must be scheduled with staff in advance. Please see policy for more details.
- For resident visits in our long-term care homes – only one person may visit a resident at a time.
- For tenant visits in our housing – Only two people may visit a tenant at a time.
- Designated visiting areas will be cleaned and disinfected between every visit.
- Visitors are asked to arrive ten minutes before their scheduled visit and report to the screening station at the designated visiting area, being sure to stay at least 2 metres away from other people at all times.
- Physical distancing of two meters MUST be maintained throughout the visit, with NO touching.
- Do not bring pets or any outside food or drink for residents or tenants.
Other requirements for visitors:
- Attest to having received a negative COVID-19 test within the previous two weeks of every visit
- Review and agree to the measures outlined in the Infection Prevention & Control Information Package
- Provide their own mask/face covering to wear throughout the visit
- Pass a screening questionnaire administered by Radiant Care screening staff
- Sign an Attestation, Waiver and Release form
- Please bring your own chair
For more information and details, please view Radiant Care’s Visitation Plan, which includes:
- Resuming Visits During COVID-19 Policy and Plan (pages 1-3)
- Appendix A: Infection Prevention & Control Information Package (pages 4-6)
- Appendix B: Attestation, Waiver and Release (pages 7-9)
or contact our front office at Pleasant Manor or Tabor Manor to arrange to pick up a hard copy.
To see the joy visits are bringing to our residents and tenants, please see the post below
For more information about Radiant Care’s response to COVID-19, please see the post below
Recent News & Events
TABOR MANOR LTC IN COVID-19 OUTBREAK
Our regular testing program at Radiant Care Tabor Manor has resulted in two Long-Term Care staff members testing positive for COVID-19. Those staff members are now in isolation.
Loved ones reunite!
Seeing loved ones reunite after 3+ months is heartwarming!
Happy Father's Day
Today is a day for our residents to reflect on how wonderful it is to be a dad and process fond memories of their own fathers.
Preparing for Novel Coronavirus
How Radiant Care is preparing for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)