Mapleview is a four storey building of 62 rental units, including 58 one-bedroom and 4 two-bedroom apartments. Four of the units are designated as accessible for individuals with disabilities. Each apartment boasts a roomy balcony and ample storage space. An activity room, and main floor lounge offer opportunity for socializing or entertaining.
Evergreen opened its doors in 1994, with 58 one-bedroom and 4 two-bedroom apartments. Each unit includes ample storage, central air conditioning, and a princess balcony. Activity rooms, and easy access to Tabor Manor’s popular Solarium offer bright and spacious spaces for socializing and entertaining.
Today at Tabor Manor
- 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Tenants Wellness Chapel Service in the Great Room, Nancy Boese 10:00am
- 1st Exercise with Physio 11:00am
- Tenants Wellness Exercise 1:00pm
- 3rd Short Stories 1:00pm
- Tenants Wellness Coffee Hour in the Olive Branch Cafe 2:30pm
- 1st Hands On 3:30pm
- 4th Sing Along with Kathie 3:30pm
- 2nd Finish the Line 3:30pm
- 2nd Walks and Talks 6:00pm
- 4th Pet Therapy Visits with Syd 6:30pm